doc generation fails in 0.9.7 gem
Reported by tomm | July 24th, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
If you install the gem from default source, rake generate_docs fails because html_with_google_analytics is not packaged in the gem. After removing this template directive from the task and installing coderay gem generate_docs succeeded. No problem if I build from source though. (NOTE: I can't mark resolved, so I am tagging it as such.)
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from new to open
- Tag changed from gem to bug, bug-report, gem, rdoc
Thanks for reporting this. I've just committed what I hope is a fix .
Would you be able to checkout HEAD and see if this fixes the problem for you.
If it does, please change the state of this ticket to "resolved".
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
A mocking & stubbing library for Ruby.
* <a href="http://github.com/floehopper/mocha">GitHub repository</a>
* <a href="http://mocha.rubyforge.org">Documentation</a>
* <a href="http://groups.google.com/group/mocha-developer">Mailing List</a>